My photo
Bronx, New York, United States

10.26.2008

Weekend In The City




This weekend was a pretty eventful one.

Friday was full of joy and excitement shared amongst my friends at my "brother's" posh Harlem Apt.. Saturday morning and afternoon was spent sleeping and playing with Dennis's guitar and recording miscellaneous videos of us buggin out. At night we all went out to eat with Carl to Sammy's a Chinese restaurant in the village and right after me and Dennis headed to the movies on 42nd St. to watch Saw5 with some of our high school friends. Sunday started off pretty boring with me being at home and sleeping for more that 14 hours collectively...depressing I know! At like 9 pm me and my best friend headed to the cafeteria one of our favorite restaurants due to them having the best Mac N'Cheese we've ever tasted. While there we stumbled across Jayms Madison had a quick photo shoot with her and then headed on home to sleep another 12 hours.

Wonderful weekend no?