My photo
Bronx, New York, United States

10.20.2008

Who Is Frank Gatson Jr.?

Since Beyonce came hard with B-Day dancers (me being one) all over started taking notice to the sickening moves she brings to videos and especially to her tours. I mean who can forget her entire Sweet Charity Rich Mans Frug themed video ("Get Me Bodied")? It inspired so many dance teams it was stomach turning! In addition to her other up tempo songs. Now shes at it again. Her new album promises to supply every Beyonce lover with even more to lover her for.

The Video for her first dance song ("Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)") is soooooo hot. The choreography is what stands out the most to me honestly. Pay the black skin tight futuristic leotards, her robotic metallic Sasha glove, the flawless make up and the soon to be must have hair for Beyonce wanna-be's. It was all about the moves. The moves give bangee cunt when you need it but trained gurrl when you don't expect it; their sexy most of the time and intricate the whole time. Me and my best friends vowed to 1. Memorize the entire routine & 2. to find out who the choreographer is. Well one of those is accounted for.


Frank Gatson Jr. is the mastermind behind the choreography in the video that has all my friends screaming like bangees on a hot summer day in NYC when it comes on. Hes awsome! Point blank. He's Choreographed for all the big "Dancers" Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, and Usher to name a few. I'm looking forward to all of B's videos I know Frank will be rite there giving me what I want.