My photo
Bronx, New York, United States

12.28.2008

Eartha Kitt 1927-2008

At the age of 81 many women only dream of doing some of the things that Ms. Eartha Kitt did in her life.Throughout the six decadent decades of her career, Kitt won two Emmys as well as several nominations for Tony and Grammy Awards for her abundant talent in singing, acting, and dancing. I was introduced to Eartha during a very awkard date in wich I was somewhat forced to watch old Batman movies in wich she played Cat Woman; But what really made me realize who she was and how much I enjoyed her purr of a voice was in 1992's Boomerang (Eddie Murphy & Grace Jones were in that movie too *Must-Watch*). Me and my best friend  say "Marcusss Darling....*whisper* I'm not wearing any panties".

And even though 81 sounds like a harsh age, beauty wise, time has treated her face and figure with the up most care and respect.

RIP Ms.Kitt