My photo
Bronx, New York, United States

1.01.2009

Lets Not Talk About It...

From my zygote stages of life the mentality that the Holiday Season is the time of year in which one should "go off" was drilled into my cute little cranium. With that being said; from the moment I received the absolute creative liberty to do what I felt like doing for New Years I promised myself that I wouldn't go through a boring or uneventful New Years...*SIGH*...well I am sad to announce that I let myself down for 08's New Year celebrations. I was feeling oh so good when I woke up that morning. I went to work, worked a late ass 3 hour shift, helped my best friend move something into his apt, then went home to get dressed. I came out of my apt. (which was full of family members mind you) looking and feeling like a million bucks with the set mentality that I would be club hopping the whole night...*SIGH*...that sooo was not the case....

Long story short I ended up sitting on a bar stool all night in my best friends apartment waiting to for plans to unveil themselves. Well I learned my lesson that's for sure. Nonetheless i wish everybody enjoyed their entrance into this new glorious year. even though I didn't I know that 09 is going to be such an awesome year not only for me but for everybody that deserves it