My photo
Bronx, New York, United States

1.13.2009

Over It...

I don't even want to begin to describe the frustration I'm currently going through. I know that the situation I'm in right now is somewhat my malfeasance (SAT word get into her) but...COME ON!!...how is it that an entire scholastic establishment doesn't have itself together. Considering that BMCC opened in 1964 u would think...or at least hope that they knew what they were doing. Well my loved and most appreciated reader...your wrong!This excuse for a college is far from being considered a reputable or even, in laymen terms, "a well oiled machine". This is the T....

I successfully registered for my freshmen 2008 spring semester with no problem. This semester comes around and I'm all of a sudden not registered with selective services (which just in case you didn't know you need to be in order to vote, which I MOST DEF DID!!!) and I'm considered an illegal alien (don't laugh!). Of course I laughed, brushed and shimmied it off and handled what I had to handle with Selective Services and the Social Security office; but all of a sudden when I came in today to finally register for this semester (I unfortunately made the decision to take the fall semester off) Ms.ChaCha Diva asked for my passport...*pause* I gave her a Grace Jones stare from Boomerang (the movie) and said "Excuse me?..."...a supposed new "protocol" for "students in my situation". In the immortal words of Chris Crocker...BITCH PLEASE

Anywho!...now I'm sitting in this "college's" lurky cafe with lurky staff and lurkier students trying to plan my trajectory through this, now rushed and soon to be exhausting, process. I just know I can't give up.
..::STAY TUNED FOR THE UPDATE::..