My photo
Bronx, New York, United States

2.10.2009

Dita Legends

So I jumped, hopped & skipped to the ophthalmologist about 5 days ago just so I can can be lectured about how horrible my vision is. "Yeah Yeah! I already know I'm almost legally blind! so what?! (not true)". Anyway I went in, sat down in that extremely relaxing chair, got some eye drops aka "Uncomfortableness In A Bottle" and then got my prescription. Since that day I've been looking out for a pair of frames that I can fall in love with. So far I'm almost sold on a pair of Marc Jacobs or maybe even a pair of Gucci frames. But recently I've found out about luxury eyewear designer Dita Legends. Their eyewear is, for lack of a better word, exquisite. They specialize in replicating eyewear from the 60's, 70's & 80's (the best eyewear years in my opinion). I might have been sold on the spot if the price tag wasn't so steep. Sorry but were in a recession and I'm setting pretty on my stoop. But nonetheless I aspire to someday own more than one pair of Dita glasses.

..::Some of my Favorites::..