My photo
Bronx, New York, United States

9.01.2010

I Know...It's Been A While..

I've neglected you so much...but no more!

It's almost been a year since my last post in which I told my reader's that: "I have no reason not be the greatest me anybody has ever seen." and sadly...I have yet to stick to that. I really don't know what happened to me though. Well a lot has happened actually. Shall I re-cap? Ummm, no I'll pass; there's way to much to tell and frankly don't want to go through all of that emotional mushy shit again.

Nonetheless it is O.K! All those trials and tribulations were worth it. Cuz after all of that I learned that what I was expecting was for everything to, POOOF!, just happen for me. No no silly rabbit tricks are actually for fools. I have to be the one to get up and work for what I know I deserve. Easier said than done...trust me, I know. Ironically enough the Teen Vogue Handbook made me realize that (among a few other things).

So yes...I am finally free from that temporary emotional purgatory and it feels awesome! Of course destiny has many more tribulations lined up for me to concur; I can't be naive and think that life is smooth sailing from here...again I'd be a fool.

Long story short.........I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!