My photo
Bronx, New York, United States

2.02.2009

Porcelain Treatment

Lately I've been looking back at some of my chronicled happening throughout old High School via Facebook & I noticed that my skin used to sit! I once had clear skin. So after an hour wrapped in a ball of tangents I came to to the conclusion that the one and only thing I was doing during the era I like to call, "Sitting Face", was the Porcelain Treatment. What is that you ask?...well its a simple honey and brown sugar facial scrub/mask that i would apply every other day to keep my skin glowing. & now I'm handing down this extremely useful advice down to you!...yes You!

Things You’ll Need
►Honey (Preferably Organic)
►Brown Sugar
►Spoon
►Small Mixing Bowl
►2 Towels

What To Do
:

1. Mix the brown sugar and honey in the bowl; mixing 2 parts sugar 1 part honey. mix until consistency seems right..not too runny not to thick. You can choose to put more sugar it all depends on how rough you want the scrub to be.

2. Wet your face. You can opt for your favorite face wash but just make sure it's not a harsh one.

3. Towel dry your face.

4. Take some of the Porcelain Treatment into your fingers and simply GO OFF! lol Work on the face going in clockwise circles for about 1 minute (more if you...have a lot to take care of and less if you have sensitive skin).

5. After you have scrubbed yourself a new face let the honey rejuvenate and moisturize it back to life; sit back and relax for about 20 minutes (for extra pampering slice up some cucumbers, chill them and then place them on your eyes to reduce puffiness and give you that "I'm awake" look). I advice you to place the towel around your neck due the honey drip dropping btw.

6. After those heavenly relaxing 20 minutes feel free to wet you fingers gently wash the mask off of your face.

7. Take the unused towel and wet it with hot water. Squeeze it real good and place it on your face for about 2 minutes to get those pores open. Then simply wash your face with cool water, towel dry, finish it off with some toner and your favorite moisturizer and enjoy the new layer of skin you just worked on.

..::p.s::..
You can proceed this with the Egg White Facial just omit the resting for 20 minutes part.